| || || |
|Registration Process|| |
|The registration process is quite simple!|
- Before you can register for a course, you must first subscribe if you are currently not or
login if you are.
- Click Courses or click Course Calendar to determine which courses you would like to take.
- In the Course Calendar page you will see a Register button. Click this button for each course you would like to register for.
- When you have selected the courses you would like, go to the registration form.
- Verify that all courses you have signed up for are included.
- Click the Register button and complete the registration payment information.
- That's it! You are now registered. The information submitted will form your Student File - Your Student Profile. Once your registration and payment has been processed, you will receive an e-mail message advising you all other necessary information.
|Registration Form|| |
Click on the Register by Credit Card Online button if you are paying ONLINE by Visa or MasterCard. Your payment will be processed immediately on a secure site.|
|You may also mail, fax or phone in your Visa or MasterCard information. Your cheque or money order can also be sent by mail. If payment is not completed online, please include a copy of the invoice. To print it, click on the Register by Cheque/Money Order button.|
If you are experiencing ANY DIFFICULTY with ONLINE REGISTRATION, call our registration desk TOLL FREE at 1-800-580-0165
|Registration Deadlines|| |
|Registration for a course will be accepted automatically until the start
of each course. Should you wish to register after that date, an additional $10.00 will be charged for manual processing.|
registration will be accepted up to seven (7) days prior to the end of each course. If you register after the beginning of a
course, you will have access to all weekly course content missed, all at one time.
For credit towards a Certificate in
Genealogical Studies, final exam or assignment due dates will still need to be adhered to. Late registration will not be a valid reason for an extension.
|Cancellation and Refunds|| |
|Personal circumstances may occasionally prevent
you from completing a course.|
If the course is in the FUTURE Courses section of your Student's Briefcase and has not
started yet, you can simply select a new date.
If the course is in the CURRENT Courses section of your Student's
Briefcase and therefore in progress, you will be able to select a new start date up to end of the calendar month of the start
date of that course. For example, if your course starts on June 3rd, you have until June 30th to re-schedule this course to
a future date.
If the course is in the COMPLETED Courses section of your Student's Briefcase but has not been
successfully completed, you can re-schedule this course. Unfortunately a charge of 50% of the current course price will
apply. Receiving your Certificate could be affected should you have not completed compulsory courses.
Refunds are not
issued, but a credit can be applied to your account for future course registrations...
Copyright © 1999-2018, National Institute for Genealogical Studies. All Rights Reserved.